Sat, Oct 14|
The Reiki Experience
Reiki Level 1 Class (Shoden)
Unlock the Healing Power Within: Join me for an extraordinary journey into the ancient art of Reiki. Discover how to tap into the universal life force energy and become a channel for healing.
Time & Location
Oct 14, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM GMT+2
The Reiki Experience, Northcliff, Randburg, 2115, South Africa
About the event
My Reiki Level 1 Class is designed for beginners who seek to awaken their innate healing abilities and transform their lives. Immerse yourself in a day of tranquility, self-discovery, and connection as I, an experienced Reiki Master, guide you through the fundamentals of Reiki practice. Whether you're looking to enhance your own well-being or embark on a path towards helping others, this class is your gateway to a world of unlimited healing potential. Don't miss this empowering opportunity to become a certified Reiki Level 1 practitioner. Reserve your spot today.
Anyone over 18 with a keen interest in learning how to connect to and work with Reiki energy to heal themselves and others is welcome, there are no prerequisites.
My course is run in-person for a full day : 9:00am - 4:30 pm
I like to keep my classes small, so each student gets individual attention (maximum of 6 students per class)
The course includes a comprehensive manual as well as the full day of tuition
You will receive a Shoden (Reiki 1) Certificate after completing your 21 days of Self-Reiki & Healing
What is Shoden Reiki:
Shoden is a Japanese word meaning ‘first teachings’.
It is the first level of teachings in the traditional Japanese branch of Reiki called Usui Reiki Ryoho.
Essentially Reiki teaches you to work with energy. Energy is a concept which can never be explained fully in an academic sense. All my courses are done in-person, as this allows you, the student, to fully experience and learn from the ‘feel” of energy.
During the course, each student will be given the opportunity to experience a Reiki treatment. This leads you to an inner understanding of energy.
Much of the course is spent teaching you to work intuitively and to bring that instinctual balance into your everyday life. The methods I use to teach this are based on both theory as well as experiential knowledge which you gain throughout the course working directly with me.
I share with you some traditional Japanese Reiki meditation techniques and we practice these during the course to build on this energetic knowledge and to aid your own healing process.
After completing Shoden in-person, I ask you to practice daily Reiki on yourself. This continues the energetic clearing, which was initiated during the course itself.
Key aspects you will learn during Reiki 1:
· You will receive a Reiki Level 1 attunement/reiju (blessing)
· This allows to you embrace a connection to and clearer understanding of how energy works in your life and its benefits
· The history of Usui Reiki Ryoho
· Connect to and deepen your spiritual connection, with Universal Life-force energy/Source via meditation and feel the many positive effects of this in your
· Basic understanding of the human anatomy
· The Chakara system and how this works
· Learn the basic hand positions for self-Reiki and for healing others
Benefits of learning Shoden (Reiki 1):
· Start the journey of your own inner healing
· Learn to feel comfortable with & within yourself
· A deeper level of relaxation
· Experience emotional and physical release
· Gain a clear understanding of energy work
· Learn about the history and system of Reiki
· Develop the compassionate and loving aspects of yourself
· Receive personal, ongoing, hands-on guidance from me, your Reiki Master
· Embark on the healer’s journey, learn to heal yourself and others
Investment: R1200.00 (R600 non-refundable deposit to book your seat, balance payable no later than 24 hours before class commences) EFT onlly
R1260.00 if paying via Debit or Credit Card
Event Image: with thanks to Romeres